We always reply to our emails within 2 days, if you do not receive an answer please call us or try again. It has been known for some to go missing or get spammed. Many thanks Jesa & Al
Mobile: 07785 550771
Post: Unit 11 Luccombe Business & Craft Centre, Luccombe Farm, Milton Abbas, Dorset, DT11 OBD
How to Book
Once you have reserved your place by phone or email please fill out and sign the application form (if you have a brochure) if not a cute card will do (!) and send it along with your course fee in full either by cheque or internet bank transfer (BACS - please contact us for details)
Please make cheque's payable to Flux 'n' Flame and post to.......
Flux 'n' Flame, Unit 11 Luccombe Business and Craft Centre, Luccombe Farm, Milton Abbas, Dorset DT11 OBD.
We accept cheque's / postal orders, a bankers draft or internet bank transfer.
We always have a good stock of silver and stones, if you have any special materials requirements i.e. 9ct, 18ct yellow gold, 9ct, 18ct white gold or specific stones you would like to use please contact us at least 2 weeks before your course date so that we can discuss your requirements and make sure we have exactly what you need!
Here comes the boring bit...sorry! Please read our terms and conditions below before book.
- To reserve your place we ask for £80 or the full fee if you prefer upon booking. This can be paid using BAC's Internet Banking , cash or Cheque. Please let us know if you cannot make the place we have reserved for you so we can offer it to someone else..
- If we have not received your Deposit within 10 days your place will be up for grabs!
- We also require a telephone number incase we need to contact you other than by email.
- We will send you confirmation of your booking when we receive your course fee.
- Please pay the balance of your course 6 weeks before the course start date, we will send you an email to remind you your balance is due.
- If you need to cancel any course more than 6 weeks before the start date please let us know and we will do our utmost to find an alternative course and transfer your Deposit/fees in full. If the alternatives are not suitable we will try to fill your space and refund your deposit. In the very unlikely event that we cannot fill your place or find you a suitable alternative course we regret we will not be able to refund your Deposit.
- If you need to cancel any course within 6 weeks of the start date we will do our utmost to fill your space. If we are successful in filling your space we will transfer your booking to an alternative weekend. If we are unable to fill your space by the course start date then we regret we are unable to transfer your fees or refund your deposit.
- If you have committed to a term of weekly classes and are unable to complete the course or miss any classes, we will do our best to transfer you to one of our other weekly classes within the same term in order to make up any lost time. If you are unable to make the alternative hours offered, or if there are no available spaces in any other weekly class in that term, then we are unable to transfer your fees or time to any other course, or other term or offer a refund.
- In the extremely unlikely event that we should need to cancel a course for whatever reason we will offer you alternative dates. If the alternative dates are not suitable we will refund your fees in full. Sorry but we cannot accept any liability for your accommodation or travel expenses.
- You must have FUN ( no refund if you don't.. but you can tell our mums! )
- Materials are not included in the cost of the course (See FAQ pages)
- What we collect. We may collect the following information. Your name. Your contact information including email address. Your demographic information such as address and postcode.These will only be used to contact you about a course if you have enquired about or booked on one or to inform you of any changes to the schedule.
(Updated 21st May 2018)
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information."
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- - "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- - "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit / Debit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Booking Information."
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you and send you booking information, confirmation and to request payment.
We require contact numbers to inform you in the highly unlikely event of a course cancellation or change of schedule.
Names are used for course / class registration.
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use a third party web hosting company to power our website. We may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at our address if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE EU
For accounting / invoicing purposes I may store and process your information through a third party bookkeeping App and third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on the engagement of Amazon Web Services, Inc. ("Infrastructure Provider") They secure all communications to and from the app using TLS 1.2, and they reject any connections that are not encrypted.
- BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to or on our site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use or provide any information on this site or on or through any of its features, make any purchases through the site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
- CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
- Flux'n'Flame Unit 11 Luccombe Business and Craft Centre Milton Abbas DT11OBD United Kingdom
Gift Vouchers available
Please just give us a call or Email and we can post you a Gift voucher