If you would like to check availability or would just like to have a chat about our courses please call or Email us on:-
We always reply to our emails within 2 days, if you do not recieve an answer please call us or try again. It has been known for some to go missing or get spammed. Many thanks Jesa & Al
Mobile: 07785 550771
Post: Unit 11 Luccombe Business & Craft Centre, Luccombe Farm, Milton Abbas, Dorset, DT11 OBD
How to Book
Once you have reserved your place by phone or e.mail please fill out and sign the application form (if you have a brochure) if not a cute card will do (!) and send it along with your course fee in full either by cheque or internet bank transfer (BACS - please contact us for details)
Please make cheque's payable to Flux 'n' Flame and post to.......
Flux 'n' Flame, Unit 11 Luccombe Business and Craft Centre, Luccombe Farm, Milton Abbas, Dorset DT11 OBD.
We accept cheque's / postal orders, a bankers draft or internet bank transfer.
Here comes the boring bit...sorry! Please read our terms and conditions below before book.
- To reserve your place we ask for £80 or the full fee if you prefer upon booking. This can be paid using BAC's Internet Banking , cash or Cheque. Please let us know if you cannot make the place we have reserved for you so we can offer it to someone else..
- If we have not received your Deposit within 10 days your place will be up for grabs!
- We also require a telephone number incase we need to contact you other than by email.
- We will send you confirmation of your booking when we receive your course fee.
- Please pay the balance of your course 6 weeks before the course start date, we will send you an email to remind you your balance is due.
- If you need to cancel any course more than 6 weeks before the start date please let us know and we will do our utmost to find an alternative course and transfer your Deposit/fees in full. If the alternatives are not suitable we will try to fill your space and refund your deposit. In the very unlikely event that we cannot fill your place or find you a suitable alternative course we regret we will not be able to refund your Deposit.
- If you need to cancel any course within 6 weeks of the start date we will do our utmost to fill your space. If we are successful in filling your space we will transfer your booking to an alternative weekend. If we are unable to fill your space by the course start date then we regret we are unable to transfer your fees or refund your deposit.
- If you have committed to a term of weekly classes and are unable to complete the course or miss any classes, we will do our best to transfer you to one of our other weekly classes within the same term in order to make up any lost time. If you are unable to make the alternative hours offered, or if there are no available spaces in any other weekly class in that term, then we are unable to transfer your fees or time to any other course, or other term or offer a refund.
- In the extremely unlikely event that we should need to cancel a course for whatever reason we will offer you alternative dates. If the alternative dates are not suitable we will refund your fees in full. Sorry but we cannot accept any liability for your accommodation or travel expenses.
- You must have FUN ( no refund if you don't.. but you can tell our mums! )
- Materials are not included in the cost of the course (See FAQ pages)
We always have a good stock of silver and stones, if you have any special materials requirements i.e. 9ct, 18ct yellow gold, 9ct, 18ct white gold or specific stones you would like to use please contact us at least 2 weeks before your course date so that we can discuss your requirements and make sure we have exactly what you need!
Gift Vouchers available
Please just give us a call or Email and we can post you a Gift voucher